NTP : Experience
Naomi Tammi Palmer : 07884 938 183 : Skype: beinenergy : Naomi@beinenergy.ws
- Positive Spirit : Professional Image : Dynamic Character
As a self motivated professional individual with interpersonal skills capable of facing challenges and growth with new ideas constructively, being active in all aspects of planning, preparation and implementation whether its starting a new project, an organisation, local chapters of an existing organisation. I also offer one to one support to help people identify their goals, then actualise and manifest their ideas into a sustainable platform they can continue to work from.
- I am self-assured, motivated self starter who is able to work independently as well as being good team player. A non-judgemental approach and commitment to learning of mission, aims and objectives, as well as a positive outlook and preparedness for the realities of working in a high impact and challenging environment.
- Always positively optimistic when facing challenges with new energies and fresh approach.
BeINenerGy – Where all Being Energy is Significant.
Self-Employed Freelancer for Individuals, Entrepreneurs, Social Enterprises and 3rd Sector Organisations.
A co-director of Activating Creative Talent CIC and A student in business management, social policy, with an entrepreneur mind set. I am willing to work in a start-up organisation and contribute to the success of the company. In addition, I enjoy building networks and interactions with counterparts engaged in social programmes to help people in need.
- The Peace Act 2014 : Activating Creative Talent CIC
Inspiring and Empowering people to live the life they love, by learning to love the life they live.
“Your success is my success” NTP (2014)
Experienced in MS office, Word, Access, Excel, Familiar with wordpress, web-host c-panel, creating email/ftp accounts: Blogging with WordPress entering text inc images, blog setup attaching wibiya toolbar, Social media networking : Creating and linking social networks to website and blogs : Excellent researcher and writer always informative and inspiring to represent an organisation well
Introduction & Key Skills
- Experience working in the 3rd Sector and with Social Enterprises both Locally and Internationally, being proficient in global communications, organising conferences with global executive boards of directors in different time zones, Creating agendas, presenting current position, minute/note taking , compiling a conclusive report while filtering update communications and different tasks to executive members of the board and to various project directors/coordinators in different departments.
- Business Administration, Accounting, & Finance with Sustainability reporting.
- Policy and Social Impact
- Community Outreach and Volunteering.
- Child/Sexual/Physical Abuse Protection
- Economical / Environmental Opportunities and Alternative Options, Energy, and Resources. How to Lower the carbon footprint.
- Healthy Mind, Body, Spirit and Holistic Health, Meditation and Life Coaching.
- Youth Voting Initiatives :Community Involvement
- Motivational Mentor.
- Helping to create positive change and upliftment of local, national and international communities.
Available for the following supporting positions.
- Project Management
- Project Coordinator
- Policy Writing / Framework Documents.
- Advice and Guidance in Careers or Social Entrepreneurs.
- Virtual Administrative Assistance for new business, Charity/small business or Social Enterprise / Community Interest Companies.
- Social Entrepreneur Support
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Completed the 1st year at Aston University, Bsc Business Management and Public Policy.
- Director of Activating Creative Talent. CIC. ACT CIC is a start-up company with a passion to deliver results to our clients, inspire the communities we operate in. ACT is a Community Interest Company and Social Enterprise, which means we plough our profits back into our communities for expansion and wider outreach. please see The Peace Act : ACT CIC Page for more details.
- Working on Knife Awareness Project (KAP) c/o ACT CIC (Funded by Big Lottery Fund)
- Working on Artist Management Factory (AMF) c/o ACT CIC (European Social Fund)
- Offering free consultation and brainstorming sessions to get the creative energies flowing.
- Please email me on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Being careful empathic and patient with young people
- A proven ability to communicate in a positive manner with customers and participants
- Quick responsiveness to all types of communications both internally and externally
- Willingness to work in a collaborative working environment
- A positive attitude combined with excellent interpersonal and convincing skills
- The ability to interface with clients and colleagues
- Able to build up service user in order to bring them life lasting skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Highly organised, flexible, independent, culturally sensitive and detail oriented with ability to multitask.
- Solid report-writing skills
Past Professional Experience:
- Advice and Guidance.
I am a highly motivated individual, experienced in delivering information, advice and guidance to service users. Ensuring the needs of service users are met so that they are confident in accessing education, training or work. I am able to manage caseloads through a variety of platforms, providing support and identifying and addressing their barriers to personal development, learning and work through both one to one and group work interventions. Using assessment frameworks, to determine service user’s needs and support them in accessing appropriate programmes and support, developing clear plans of action, referring to specialist and/or statutory agencies when required.
Previous Positions Held.
- Enta CIC : Mill Wharf 2011.
- Problem Solved based at New Heights Community Café. 2010
Advice and Guidance Offering Information. Advice and Guidance on career pathways, Employment opportunities and training. This involves researching and signposting to clients to different organisations . Writing CV’s and helping clients apply for jobs online. Solving issues to a satisfactory outcome, Inspiring personal ambition to help people to grow and change their difficult circumstances.
Advice and Guidance in various topics, from housing and benefits , social welfare, to career pathways and signposting to different organisations . Solving issues to a satisfactory outcome, Inspiring personal ambition to help people to grow and change their difficult circumstances. Careers Advice and Guidance , Confidence Building and Life Coaching to support and inspire clients to create change in their current circumstances. .
Virtual Administrative Assistant : MOER Foundation
- Executive Office in Boston USA.
Virtual Administrator : Experienced in working with a non profit global organisation.
- I was responsible for introducing new staff members to the company. Orientating and training them to use company processes and systems. I created and managed social media systems, maintaining public relations. I was responsible for Virtual Volunteer Recruitment, Co-ordinating up to a team of 15 volunteer web designers to create and build websites from a template. I assisted in many areas of the company, created global meetings, managing different time zones successfully.
- NVQ/QCF Level 3 in Advice and Guidance
- Diploma in Social Sciences and Humanities.
- Currently working toward my Bsc Business, Management and Public Policy degree at Aston University, Birmingham.
Short Course Qualifications Gained at Fircroft. 2009
- Leadership and Management within the Voluntary Sector
- Project Management
- Understanding Budgets and Finance
- Fundraising and Bid writing
- Funding Plans
- First Aid (Holds current certificate – 2017)
For a full and comprehensive CV please email me: Naomi@beinenergy.ws
Please visit the testimonials page for brief references, although written references are available upon request.
- This website is under construction and more will be added in due time.
–Interests (click to view more pages from NTP)
Please feel free to share and cite my links to website as the source.
Thank you for visiting my site, please revisit soon.